Plus I had the idea of sharing things I have found online, things that have inspired me, what I'm currently into and that sort of thing, possibly on a weekly basis. I realize that this is a totally new idea that no other blogger has ever done! ever! Yes, I am just that cutting edge.
So, for the three of you who are still following me and Mr. Anonymous, who loves me and has left 39 comments which have nothing to do with any of my content,
here is what I have been learning/thinking/doing lately:
1. Praying for Boston. (This could be its own post. I wrote everything here before the horrible tragedy occurred and I felt I could not post this today without mentioning how heart broken I am. At the same time, it seems wrong that it is just one of many on my list, so I want to be sure to let you know that this is the list today! The rest are just bonuses and if you are like me, you may need something to distract for a moment before returning to the news. I, like you, will be praying!)
"...sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is for you, but you must rule over it."
- Genesis 4:7 ESVStill working on this one. I seem to notice the sins crouching at the door of my neighbors so easily, why is that?
3. I had a blast shopping in the states recently. It was extra fun since Whole30/Paleo has reshaped my body. (My Whole 30 Results)
4. Did you see that Flylady (which I have not done in a long time) and Cozi (a digital agenda that would make me seem so 2013) have come together to create a perfect mesh of organizational heaven online? Watch out Proverbs 31 woman!
5. I am in spring cleaning/decluttering mode (at least for right this second). I even wrote a long list, breaking everything that I want to do into small chunks to seem more manageable (thanks to every organizational book and blog that I have ever read plus several magazine articles for that idea). Right now, I am decluttering all the surfaces in my bedroom. I am hoping this clean, uncluttered look will last well into tomorrow afternoon.
6. The plan is to get back to my resolution to memorize one Spanish verb a week. I might even do it today!
What about you? Found anything worth sharing recently? What are you thinking about, reading, watching, doing now?